Charity Wins in 2017
The Temecula United Charity Cup is unique in that the entry fees collected by each winning flight will be donated to the charity of choice of that team. Congratulations to all who entered and fought hard for their club and their charity.
It was a win for all.
Congratulations to the 2017 Charity Cup Winners – Boys & Girls.
- 2009 Boys: Atalante San Diego: Donation: Rady’s Children’s Hospital
- 2007 Boys: Valley Center Hurricanes: Donation: TBD
- 2006 Boys Flight 2: Atalante Medina: St. Jude’s Hospital: Lord please continue to watch over those amazing kids battling CANCER.
- 2006 Boys Flight 3: San Diego Surf: donation TBD
- 2005 Boys: Nomads: Donation TBD
- 2002 Boys: Temecula United Richards: Donation: Our Nicholas Foundation for Autism
- 1999 Boys: Spartans: Donation TBD
Congratulations to the 2017 Charity Cup Winners – Girls
- 2007 Girls Flight 2: Empire 07: Donation: St. Jude’s Hospital
- 2007 Girls Flight 3: Riverside Devils: Donation To Rancho Damacitas Children & Family Services
- 2006 Girls: BYSC Corona United: Donation: St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- 2005 Girls Flight 2: Apple Valley Soccer Club Storm: Donation: St. Baldrick’s Foundation – supporting the Blakeley Family
- 2005 Girls Flight 3: Freedom: Donation: TBD
- 2004 Girls: Temecula United Soccer Club – Wolf: Our Nicholas Foundation for Autism
- 2003 Girls: Apple Valley Soccer Club Red: Donation: Apple Valley Soccer Club
- 2001 Girls: Temecula United Soccer Club – Tomison: Donation: Angelman Syndrome Foundation: In honor of Chase Diorio
- 1999 Girls: Spartans Strikers: Donation: TBD
All currently collected photos and charity of choice will be posted by September 10, 2017.
Coaches, please make sure to send your 501c3 Charity of Choice, and team photo to Temecula United via Facebook.
NOTE: All TBD Donations must be turned in by September 30, 2017. On October 1, 2017, all remaining charity donations will be placed in a discretionary fund.